The first 0x monthly developer ecosystem meeting will be held on 1/29/18 at 12:30pm PT. A meeting will be held every 4 weeks, starting from this date.
- ZEIPs on track for v2
- ZEIP 2: Atomic order matching
- ZEIP 7: On-chain order generation by smart contracts
- ZEIP 13: Standard deposit contract interface
- ZEIP 15: Do not double check signatures of previously filled/cancelled orders
- ZEIP 17: Use order schema hash in signature verification for EIP712 compatibility
- ZEIP 18: Allow
takerto be different from
- ZEIP 19: Replace
fillOrdervariant that uses
- ZEIPs still being debated
- Other likely v2 inclusions
Other protocol questions and requests
Developer tools questions and requests
- Due to issues with recording video, only audio was recorded for this meeting. The audio can be found here and will be transcribed and posted later.
Feel free to request topics that you would like to see discussed during the meeting. The agenda will be updated a few days before the meeting, so make sure to check back!