TrustWallet removed dApps from its iOS wallet. I was staking ZRX from it. How to get or unstake my tokens?
I am in the same situation as you hishak. Anyone out there got any ideas on what to do? I cannot download the Android version of TrustWallet as am only on iOS. All help very gratefully received.
What I ended up doing (to eventually ‘unstake’ and get back my ZRX tokens:
- Install Metamask
- Select the fox icon in your browser and ‘logout’.
- Select the fox icon again and at the bottom select ‘import using account seed phrase’.
- Enter your 12 word seed phrase (TrustWallet recovery phrase).
- This should give you access via Metamask to your wallet. In my case most coins did not appear.
- No problem. Really only want to add ZRX to Metamask wallet. Mine showed zero balance as it was ‘staked’.
- Now go to https://0x.org/zrx/staking and connect to your Metamask wallet.
- In my case I stopped staking. Waited until next epoch to see my ZRX tokens unstaked. Even though unstaked, they don’t go back to your wallet. Need to do that manually (next step).
- Last step is to ‘withdraw’ any ETH rewards and also ‘withdraw’ ZRX tokens to my wallet.
- Will show pending in Metamask for a few minutes and then show up in both Metamask and TrustWallet!
Thank you hishak - absolutely brilliant! Will follow your lead…